Nicole was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2002 after receiving her Bachelor of Science Degree in Political Science from the University of Houston in 1996 and her Juris Doctorate Degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law now the Texas A&M School of Law in 2001.
She is a first chair trial attorney as well as a certified mediator. In the past, Nicole has worked in the areas of ad valorem tax collection, complex commercial litigation, personal injury, public finance, school law, and social security disability. Nicole is admitted to practice law before all courts in the State of Texas as well as the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas. She is a member of the Tarrant County Bar Association, L. Clifford Davis Legal Society, Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce and the Fort Worth Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce.
Nicole has been a member of the Texas House of Representatives since 2013 where she has served on the Public Health, Defense and Veteran Affairs, Business and Industry, Local and Consent Calendar, and General Investigating and Ethics committee for which she currently serves as the Vice-Chair. She is also an active member in her church and a member of the YMCA Southeast Board of Managers.
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Personal Injury
- Public Finance
- School Law
- Basic Mediation, Center for Public Policy Dispute Resolution at the University of Texas School of Law (2014)
- J.D., Texas A&M School of Law – formerly Texas Wesleyan University (2001)
- B.S., University of Houston (1996)
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Member, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member, L. Clifford Davis Legal Society
- Member, Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Fort Worth Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce
We welcome your email, but please understand that communications via email or through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between you and West & Associates, LLP or any of its lawyers.
Unless we reach an agreement with regard to representation, the information you provide will not be treated as confidential or privileged, and any such information may be used adversely to you and for the benefit of current or future clients of the law firm.